City of Roeselare
Customer satisfaction is a priority in the City of Roeselare. This translates into initiatives that lead to better service, including improved opening times, digitization for simplifying administrative systems, and transparent communications. The City of Roeselare wants first and foremost to improve its facilities: the service it provides must be as customer-friendly, efficient and accessible as possible. The following is crucial in order to offer the best customer experience:
- keeping a finger on the pulse by way of periodical customer satisfaction surveys
- determining which service aspects have the greatest impact on general levels of satisfaction
Möbius supported the City of Roeselare with this challenge.
The parameters for influencing customer satisfaction were determined during a focus group meeting with employees from the city authorities. A questionnaire was drawn up based on this that asked citizens about their recent experiences with the City of Roeselare facilities. This resulted in 325 interviews being made:
- 225 exit interviews at city service desks
- 50 online evaluations on the city website
- 50 telephone surveys concerning recent telephone contact that had been made with the city
After recording all the interviews the customer satisfaction results were analysed and a report was drawn up.
- Insights into the current levels of satisfaction and the relevant influencing parameters.
- Specific recommendations for improving the customer experience, including working with appointments, online facilities, opening hours, etc.
Möbius made a clear project plan with a defined timing. Both in substance and punctuality the accompaniment was top class.