Supply Chain Innovations
During the annual Supply Chain Innovations organized by Value Chain, a gigantic amount of knowledge of new applications within the broad domain of Supply Chain management will be presented.
The offer focuses on 3 pillars:
- A program of high-level seminars with dozens of qualitative presentations.
- A select group of developers of various solutions, leaders in their sector, will take the time to show you what is already possible today and what will be tomorrow.
- An innovative new networking platform giving everyone the opportunity to meet through our specially developed online dating system.
Some of Möbius’ clients will be speaking during this event in STREAM 2 on the theme ‘From Bricks to Clicks’ with our Möbius colleague Danny Boeykens as a host.
- ‘Logistics as part of the customer promise – how to achieve a sustainable business model?’ By Andre Ceron (Colruyt Group – Dreamland, Dreambaby)
- ‘Omnichannel, a question of partnership’ by Marc Henkens (Hubo)
- ‘GentLevert: a sustainable city / last mile distribution’ by Els De Leeuw and Bart Rosseau (City of Ghent)
Our internal expert Bricks & Clicks, Luc Baetens, will share his vision in his presentation on ‘How industries respond to bricks & clicks’.